Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6445 times
Quick, nutritious and unique Vermicelli idli are made from a batter made from vermicelli mixed with sour curd, semolina and fruit salt.
- Boil vermicilli in a pan.
- Strain and cool the vermicilli.
- Now take a bowl and mix suji with vermicilli and curd.
- Make it into a pouring consistency using a little water if required.
- Add salt and fruitsalt.
- Now steam the idli's in the pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot with green chutney and coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by menka2003 on 10 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.