Vermicelli and Soji Pancake
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8928 times
Since nonstick tava is being used, very little oil is required.
along/with onion, grated carrots, finely chopped tomatoes, or capsicum can also be used.
for better results, it is better to follow cooking instructions on vermicelli packet.
either rice or wheat vermicelli may be used.
- Mix all the above ingredients except oil. the batter must be of dosa batter consistency.
- Leave the batter for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick tava. smear it with 1/2 teaspoon oil and pour the above-mentioned batter.
- Roast till golden brown color. flip over and roast for a few minutes. repeat the procedure for the remaining pancakes.
- Serve hot with any chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by pintirao on 28 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.