Vermicelli and Sabu Dana Kheer
by swagatika patra
This recipe has been viewed 1346 times
It's s a healthy dessert, easy to prepare and loved by both adults and kids.
Add your private note
Vermicelli and Sabu Dana Kheer recipe - How to make Vermicelli and Sabu Dana Kheer
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 serving
- Soak the sago for 30 mins.
- Squeeze out the extra water and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast the vermicelli till golden brown.
- Remove the vermicelli in a bowl and in the same pan roast the cashewnuts and raisins, remove from the pan and keep aside.
- Boil the milk in a non-stick kadhai, add sugar, milkmaid and bayleaf.
- After a few minutes add roasted vermicelli and cook on medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes till it is half cooked.
- Then add the soaked sago and cook for a few minutes.
- Finally add salt, cardamom powder, cashewnuts and raisins.
- Cook for a few seconds.
- Serve hot.
- Add water if the kheer becomes thick.
This recipe was contributed by swagatika patra on 19 Aug 2016Cooking is my passion from childhood... I love to cook whenever I feel bored. I alwayz try to make n...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.