Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7871 times
Serve the crispy hot Vermicelli vada with coconut chutney as breakfast or evening time snack choice. The vermicelli or Seviyan are coated with flour and mixed with spices and chopped chillies before getting deep fried in hot oil.
- Boil vermicelli and potatoes separately, strain and keep aside.
- Chop green chillies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, curry leaves and mix well with mashed potatoes.
- Add turmeric powders, coconut powder, groundnut powder and salt.
- Finally add vermicelli and mix well.
- Shape them into round vadas and deep fry them till golden brown.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.