Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12547 times
Vermicelli or sev laddoos is an innovative sweet dish or laddo recipe which can be easily prepared at home with roasted vermicelli or seviyan and ghee.
Add your private note
Vermicelli Ladoos recipe - How to make Vermicelli Ladoos
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 10 laddoos
- Combine the sugar, nuts, cardamom powder and khoya and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a broad pan, add the vermicelli and saute till it becomes light brown in colour.
- Add the khoya mixture and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Divide the mixture into equal portions and make small laddoos out of each.
- Cool at room temperature and serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by fatemarajabali on 10 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.