Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1364 times
Instead of lettuce you can use spinach or any other greens desired. this is a healthy way to get the kids to eat cheese and salad without worrying about them eating unhealthy foods and getting obese
- In a bowl mix your lettuce,
- Cucumbers and corn.
- Add a tbl.spoon of leomon juice, salt and pepper.
- Take your tortilla or roti and place the above salad in the center.
- Add the cheese on the top of the salad.
- Fold the tortilla or roti like a burritto.
- Where the fold meets inert toothpicks to hold the tortilla.
- Slice the tortilla now where you have inserted the toothpicks and you will get about 8 slices to serve.
This recipe was contributed by manishasulakhe on 14 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.