Veggies On Iceberg
by Foodie #562970
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2343 times
It's a oil free starter and very nutritious for kids and pregnant ladies and for everyone.
- Place the vegetables evenly on a non-stick pan with no oil and cook till they turn soft.
- Add the chilli sauce, soya sauce and vinegar and mix well.
- Add the salt and sugar, tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add roasted peanuts, mix well and cook for 1 minute .
- And serve little mixture in iceberg leaves.
- Add little sprouts on top and add little crushed fried noodles on top.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #562970 on 11 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.