Veggies Bread Roll
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10270 times
A crispy scrumptious snack!
- Combine the vegetables, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, ginger-green chilli paste, dried mango powder and asafoetida in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Soak each bread slice in water for about ten seconds and squeeze out the excess water by pressing between palms.
- Cut the brown edges of bread and place a bread slice on a plain and dry surface.
- Place some of the vegetable mixture on one side of the bread slice and roll out like a cylinder.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and dip the roll in besan batter and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper, place the cheese slice on top.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#434850 on 28 Sep 2011hiii.. i am an artist....i find creativity in any field either in cooking or drawing.. i love to do ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.