Veggie cheese dosa
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9900 times
If you want to reduce the calorie, cut on cheese and cook the dosa on both the sides without covering.
- Wash & soak rice for 2 hours and urad dhal for 1/2 hour separately.
- Grind both separately to a fine paste and then mix togather.add salt.
- Allow to ferment overnight.
- Heat kadhai.add oil.add onion.saute till golden brown.
- Add green chillies, ginger-garlic paste & saute.
- Add all other vegetables.saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix veggies with the batter.
- Pour laddle ful of the batter on hot tava. keep in simmer. sprinkle cheese over the dosa.
- Cover the dosa with the lid of an iddli steamer.
- Remove the lid when cooked & serve hot with tomato chutney or sugar.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 04 Oct 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.