Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2253 times
A steamed vegetable cake recipe, veggie squares bring an unique and healthy breakfast or snack recipe. The semolina or rawa are mixed with vegetables, beaten cud and then steamed in a steamer, just like idlis. Serve the soft, spongy and nutritious vegge squares with ketchup or green chutney.
- Beat the curd nicely so that there are no lumps.
- Add in the rava and vegetables and mix well.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Set aside for half an hour.
- Grease idli plates with some oil and keep them to steam for 5 minutes in the cooker.
- Pour the batter in the idli plates and steam again for 15 minutes...
- Cut into squares
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney
This recipe was contributed by gowsri on 08 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.