This recipe has been viewed 3851 times
veggie salad is a nutrient filled delicious blend of chopped vegetables like corn and green peas tossed with celery, apple cider vinegar and vegetable oil. Add healthy and vitamin rich veggies to your salad and keep diseases at bay..
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve chilled.
- you will be surprised at how good this simple recipe is.
- Make sure to prepare it the day before so that the flavors have time to blend. feel free to add or substitute other ingredients such as kidney or black beans.
- Please use the fresh ingredients if you are
This recipe was contributed by casatina on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.