Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2597 times
Veggie rice presents a colourful array of different vegetables such as corn, carrots, mushroom, potatoes, etc which are stir fried and added to rice.
- Heat ghee in the fry pan, add green chillies and onions & saute till the onions are golden brown.
- Add all the vegetables masalas and salt.
- Now add the rice and mix well. you can add one more tablespoon of ghee now.
- Garnish with freshly grated coconut & coriander.
- Serve hot with fritters and raita of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by manimau on 09 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.