Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24718 times
Veggie Puffs are a popular Indian street food. Veggie puffs are basically the traditional puff pastry which are stuffed with layers of mixed veggies and baked to a crispy flaky finish. Discover an easy way of preparing veggie puffs at home with this devouring veggie puff recipe.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add curry leaves, cumin seeds, chillies.
- Add it to mashed potato, mix well.
- Add ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt and coriander leaves.
- Make round balls.
- Open puff pastry sheets and allow it to thaw for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the sheet into 2 pieces.
- Place filling in the center of one piece and place cheese singles on top and fold it along all sides.
- Transfer it to a pre-heated oven (350 f) for about 20-30 minutes.
- Make sure that you flip sides of the puff.
- Serve with ketchup or hot sauce
This recipe was contributed by bindiyashastri on 10 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.