Veggie Peel Pakoda
by BETHICA DAS
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3550 times
A combination of peels mixed with besan and spices to create mouth watering pakodas. Great with evening tea as a snack. Vegetable peels which contain fibre are usually discarded and thrown away. So this can be made use of into making healthy pakoras.
- Clean, wash and chop the peels into thin slices.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the oil.
- Make a dough adding water as required and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil and drop spoonfuls of the same and deep fry till light brown.
- Drain on a paper towel and serve hot with sauce or chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 16 Jun 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.