Veggie Patties Sandwich
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24015 times
1. u can make all the patties and freeze them.
to use, simply thaw it in microwave for 1 mts and serve.
2. u can add mustard to the sandwich to enhance the taste.
3. u can add shredded taco cheese to enhance the taste.
Add your private note
Veggie Patties Sandwich recipe - How to make Veggie Patties Sandwich
Preparation Time: 10 mts Cooking Time: 30 mts Total Time:
- First of all peel the baked potatos.
- Mash the cooked mixed veggies and add to the potatos.
- Follow this by adding the ginger-garlic-green chillies paste, salt and garam masala.
- Mash the cooked soy beans and tofu in a blender and add to the above.
- Make sure u add this after the rest of the ingredients.
- Divide the mixed mass into 10 equal portions.
- Make small balls of each portion and flatten it slightly to shape it as a pattie.
- Heat a pan, add a little butter, roll each pattie onto the bread crumbs and shallow fry till the patties are well cooked on either sides.
- Cut the remaining 1 onion and tomato into thin slices.
- Cut each of the breads into 2 halves.
- On one half of the bread, add a slice of cheese, followed by the slice of onion,
- One of the patties, a slice of tomato, ketchup, and a small leaf of lettuce.
- Microwave this sandwich on medium for 10 seconds and serve hot with a side of fries.
This recipe was contributed by saishree99 on 10 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.