Veggie Paneer Salad
by Foodie sona
This recipe has been viewed 6764 times
Mix of vegetable and grilled panner salad with little sweetness of honey
Add your private note
Veggie Paneer Salad recipe - How to make Veggie Paneer Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Take oil, vinegar, honey, soya sauce, ginger, and salt in bowl and whisk well.
- Place paneer and add 2 tbsp of dressing in a bowl marinate paneer for 5 min then griiled on a non stick tava.
- Cook over medium on heat till golden brown.
- Remove from the flame, again add 1 tbsp of dressing and stir.
- Toss onion, carrot, lettuce and cucumber with the remaining dressing.
- Serve immediately topped with warm paneer.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 20 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.