Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4372 times
Nutritious veggie khichadi is an easy to digest healthy Indian food prepared with a combination of rice with moong dal or yellow gram along with vegetables. Learn how to make/prepare delicious khichadi at tarladala.com. Also find many interesting rice recipe, Biryani recipe at tarladalal.com
- Wash and drain rice and daal.
- Cut veggies in medium pieces.
- Heat oil, put heeng, jeera, mustard,curry leaves, haldi
- Add veggies and daal-rice and fry it for 5 min.
- Add water and bring it to boil.
- When almost done add other masalas, salt.
- Let it cook for 5-10 more minutes.
- Garnish with coriander, khobra and lemon juice. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.