Veggie Delight By ratnamadhuri
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1730 times
A fascinating mixed vegetable recipe, Veggie delight is a culinary delight with the vegetables stir fried with Garam masala, chopped onions, tomatoes and served garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
- Fry mustard seeds, green chilli, cinnamon and caraway seeds powder, cloves, black pepper powder for about half minute and then add onions.
- Fry till the color of onion changes to pink.
- Cut all the vegetables into small thin pieces and fry them.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and fry till they are properly cooked.
- Lastly add the cooked rice and mix well.fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder and stir it properly.
- Next add yogurt (fine) and stir well.heat it for about 10 seconds.
- Transfer the whole contents to a pressure cooker.
- Pour 4 1/2 cups of water and cook on high until 4 whistles.
- Serve hot garnished with dry fuits.
This recipe was contributed by ratnamadhuri on 03 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.