Veggie Dal Paratha
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2632 times
This is an exclusive paratha with the combination of dal and vitamin A rich dill leaves giving it an elegant flavour.Also cor in the stuffing enriches the nutrition of the paratha with the fibre content in it.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and put haldi, green chilly paste,ginger paste and fry for few seconds.
- Then put red chilly powder,garam masala,dill leaves,cauliflower and
- cook till the vegetables get cooked.
- Then add boiled and coarsely crushed chana dal and saute for 5 minutes.
- Then add boiled and coarsely crushed corn and again saute for few seconds.
- Then add grated panner,salt,sugar lemon juice,grated coconut and mix well and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in the heading"For the dough"
- and bind a medium soft dough and keep aside.
- Make balls of this dough and roll to a roti of 3 inches diameter.
- Place 2 tbsp of the stuffing prepared and cover the roti from all sides.
- Roll again to a paratha of 6 inches diameter.
- Shallow fry on hot tawa using ghee or butter till golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter,dahi or tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 14 Oct 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.