Veggie Corn Cricket Balls
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5897 times
Easy,time saving recipe as except deep frying all other cooking steps can be completed before serving.
- Grate boiled potatoes, add salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, add the onions, cabbage and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn and salt, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add green chillies, coriander and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture into 8 portions.
- Divide the potato mixture into 8 portions.
- Flatten s potato ball on palm, place a portion of cooked mixture abd bring all sides together to seal the edges well.
- Repeat the same with remaining 7 portions to make 7 more balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the balls till they turm golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 24 Feb 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.