by Foodie #381172
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11306 times
A simple and delicious recipe made using leftover dishes in your house.
- Heat the oil in broad pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the rajma, corn, rice, chilli powder and mix well. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat a grill pan to high and grill the onions, mushrooms and bell peppers in little oil. Keep aside.
- Warm the rotis on a hot tava.
- For serving, take a roti, add some shredded lettuce, carrots and green onion. Add the rice mixture along with the grilled onions, mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Top it with the salsa, curd and coriander.
- Wrap and serve immediately.
- If marinated in a mixture of 1 tsp oil,2 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp chilli flakes and salt for 15 min, red onions, bell peppers and mushrooms tastes better when grilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #381172 on 04 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.