Veggie Paneer Salad
by Foodie sona
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1444 times
A mix of vegetable and grilled panner salad with little sweetness of honey.
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, honey, soya sauce, ginger, and salt in bowl and whisk well.
- Place paneer and add 2 tbsp of dressing in a bowl marinate paneer for 5 minutes.
- Griil on a non stick tava and cook over medium on heat till golden brown .
- Remove from heat ,again add 1 tbsp of dressing and stir.
- Toss onion, carrot, lettuce and cucumber with the remaining dressing.
- Serve immediately topped with warm paneer.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 20 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.