This recipe has been viewed 8526 times
A DELICIOUS and COLORFUL BURGER WITH LENTILS, BEANS, VEGGIES and CRISPY POTATO CHIPS.
Add your private note
Veggie Burgers recipe - How to make Veggie Burgers
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 4 serving
- Pre heat oven 375°C.
- Heat olive oil and saute diced onions. Then add green chillies,ginger,garlic and tomatoes. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add chilly powder, cumin powder and plain flour. After 2 minutes, add the red capsicum, olives and mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes and add the cooked masoor dhal, chick peas, black beans, black eyed beans and sweet corn.
- Add salt, lime juice and coriander leaves. Mix well, mashing a tiny bit.
- Do not mush it up. Form into 4 large balls. Make a dent in the center and place 2 tsp feta cheese into each ball and form into patties. Bake for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Toast the buns with butter, salt and pepper.
- Then spread each slice with the hot mayonnaise.
- Place a spinach leaf on the bottom half.
- Top with a veggie burger, then place the cheese, then some sautéed onions, then a slice of tomato and pickle.
- On top of this, place 3 potato chips and cover with the top bun.
- Secure with a tooth pick and serve
This recipe was contributed by JAYASHREEANILPILLAI on 31 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.