Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1444 times
Veggie coin is a popular crispy vegetable snack recipe prepared from deep frying the bread's squares, topped with a mixture of potatoes and vegetable. Relish the veggie coins as a delightful crispy evening snack option with chutney or ketchup.
- Take a pan put a little oil;
- When the oil becomes hot put the cut onions and heat it till it becomes golden brown.
- Then off the gas and then in another vessel put some wheat in it ;
- Put mashed potatoes and red chilli powder and salt to taste and peas in it
- Then put finely cut paneer in it and then put water as needed and make a dough.
- Now make small coins out of it and deep fry it in the oil
- Remove it when it becomes golden brown
- Serve hot with sauce.
This recipe was contributed by vinitar on 14 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.