Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3698 times
If u r conscious for oil you can oil on one side.
to make it hot and spicy add some chopped green chillies
- Wash spinach & onion and chop fine.
- In a bowl put atta,spinach,onion,salt,pepper,1tsp oil&water and make a dough.
- Cover with lid and keep aside for 5min.
- Now put the pan on stove on medium heat.
- Take the dough divide in 4 parts.
- Take 1ball &roll with rolling pin 6-7inch diameter.
- Put it on the pan &fry both sides until golden brown &crispy.
- Serve with fresh yogurt &pickle.
This recipe was contributed by ushagupta on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.