Vegetarian Paneer Eggs
by HARISH SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 6991 times
A healthy vegetarian snack or starter which resembles an egg!
Add your private note
Vegetarian Paneer Eggs recipe - How to make Vegetarian Paneer Eggs
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Blend the bread slices to prepare the crumbs.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 5-6 equal portions and shape them into small equal sized balls.
- Keep aside.
- Soak the soya granules in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze them well and blend in a mixer to a coarse mixture.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin and sauté till they are almost cooked.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, salt, crushed soya granules and sauté till almost dry.
- Remove from the flame, add the lemon juice and mix well. Cool and divide into 5-6 balls.
- Flatten the Paneer ball, place the pumpkin ball on it and seal well.
- Shape them like an egg and repeat with all the balls.
- Roll in corn flour and dust off the extra corn flour.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown.
- Cut into 2 halves and serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by HARISH SAVLA on 20 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.