Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4295 times
Vegetarian omellete is a pancake or omelette recipe with besan and shoji mixed with chopped veggies and seasonings. This vegetarian mixture is then spread on a pan just like an egg omelette and is typically enjoyed with bread toast and tomato sauce as breakfast.
- Take sooji and besan and make a thin battedwith water and leave it for 1/2 an hour.
- Take paneer (little not all) and mash it and mix in a batter prepared above.
- Add all the chopped vegetables mentioned above in the batter.
- Take a tava and put a liitle oil onit an then pour a table spoon of the batter on it and spread it with a help of thick paper.
- Cook it till it become golden in colour and then garnish it with coriander leaves and kaju peices.
- Serve it hot with ketchup and green coriander chutney
This recipe was contributed by monicalohia on 24 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.