by Sharma Priyanka
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13035 times
Piping hot veggie momos are completely fat/oil free one the easiest and quickest snacks to make.
- Mix flour, salt and oil in a bowl and add water to make a smooth pliable dough. Keep aside covered.
- Heat a pan with oil, add garlic, and finely chopped white part of the spring onion. Give a stir in high flame.
- Add the veggies, and fry in high flame for a minute (according to the taste buds, some people like to add sugar as well but i didn't add sugar).
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce and mix well.
- Lastly add finely chopped green part of the spring onion for garnishing and mix for a minute in medium flame.
- Switch off and keep aside.
- Roll the dough into a big disc and used a big lid to cut into smaller discs.
- After that again roll to make it more thin. Keep some stuffing that you prepared in the middle.
- Fold it to make momo shapes ( you can follow the pattern of sari pleats to have momos shaped well). Though i have not made it perfect, it can help first timers like me
- Steam it in a steamer and spaced properly, for 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot with red chilly or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Sharma Priyanka on 14 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.