Vegetarian Haka Noodles
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10043 times
Enjoy Vegetarian haka noodles with Manchurian or chilli paneer. Prepare the veg hakka noodles with boiled noodles stir fried with vegetables and tossed with delectable mix of Chinese sauces.
- Boil the water and add the noodles and salt. cook uncovered over a high flame for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
- Remember to cook them at least an hour or two before they are required.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan with high edges.
- Add the ginger and green chilies. fry lightly.
- Add all the vegetables, ajinomoto, pepper and salt. stir fry over a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce and the boiled noodles and stir fry over a high flame for 1 minute.
- Garnish with thin long pieces of spring onion tops.
- Serve very hot.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.