Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22749 times
Tasty mexican dish of tortillas filled with shredded vegetables and mozzarella cheese.
- In a fry pan, heat oil; brown onion for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix in black turtle beans; cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Mix in grated cheese.
- As soon as cheese has completely melted, spread it, warm, over tortillas; cool.
- Garnish with mixed filling; roll, as you would a jelly roll.
- Serve cold or reheated, in oven or microwave.
- Delicately mix together lettuce, radishes or cucumber, black olives and chunky salsa.
This recipe was contributed by srupudi on 23 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.