Vegetarian Black Bean Soft Taco
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9669 times
Vegetarian black bean soft taco is sure to impart an authentic delicious Mexican touch to your main course menu. The broccoli florets are stir fried with onion, tomatoes, mushroom, bell pepper in tangy tomato juice. The boiled black beans are placed in the tortilla wraps along with the vegetable mix and then folded before baking. Serve an amazing blend of health, taste and aroma with this taco recipe .Top with sour cream, lettuce and salsa.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. add
- Broccoli, onion, and bell peppers; saute 4 minutes. add mushrooms, chile,
- Cumin, and chili powder; saute 2 minutes. add tomato juice; cook 2
- Minutes or until slightly thickened. remove from heat; stir in lime juice
- And cilantro; set aside.
- Divide black beans evenly among tortillas; top each with a 1/2 cup
- Broccoli mixture and 1/4 cup cheese. fold tortillas in half, and place on
- A baking sheet. bake at 375 degrees f for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.