Vegetables Paneer Rice
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2474 times
Its so tasty and delicious rice its healthy also.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the paneer and fry till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Again heat some oil in same pan and add the green chillies and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the vegetables, mix well and cook till they turn soft.
- Add the rice, chilli sauce, ketchup and salt and mix well.
- Add the paneer and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 24 Feb 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.