Vegetables In Chilli Mustard Sauce
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7311 times
Vegetables in chilli mustard sauce is an innovative vegetable recipe of stir frying vegetables in a chilli(green chilli) and mustard based paste. A spicy and pungent vegetable preparation which is best served with steamed rice.
- Place peas with one cup of water in a microwave bowl. cook, uncovered, at microwave high (100%) for five minutes. drain and refresh in cold water.
- String, wash and cut french beans into diamonds each side measuring half inch. wash and separate cauliflower into small florets. wash, de-seed and cut capsicum into half inch sized dices. peel, wash and slice carrot diagonally in half centimetre thick pieces. clean, wash and slice mushrooms thickly. remove stems, wash and finely chop green chillies
- Place cauliflower, french beans and carrot in a microwave bowl with one cup of water and cook, covered, on microwave high(100%) for eight minutes. remove, drain and keep aside.
- In a deep microwave casserole, mix oil, green chillies, spring onions, capsicum and cook uncovered on microwave high (100%) for two minutes.
- Add peas, cauliflower, french beans, carrots, mushrooms, mustard paste, chilli sauce and fresh cream. season with salt and pepper and cook, covered, on microwave high(100%) for two minutes. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by preekar on 08 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.