by Manjit kr
This recipe has been viewed 3572 times
Vegetable Dhokla is delicious snack, quick and easy to make. Colourful and crunchy vegetables transform the simple dhoklas into a special one.My family just loves them .....I am sure your family and friends will love and devour them too.
- In a deep bowl combine the besan, semolina, curds, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a greased microwave safe dish and microwave at 60% power for 7 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the curry leaves and all the vegetables.
- Cook the vegetables for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously. Add salt and mix well.
- Evenly spread the cooked vegetables on the prepared dhokla.
- Cut into equal sized pieces and serve hot with mint chutney or with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Manjit kr on 26 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.