Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 782 times
If crust is wanted use long french bread.
Add your private note
Vegetablebread pizza recipe - How to make Vegetablebread pizza
Cooking Time: Total Time:
bread slices 5-8(without crust)
1/2 capsicum chopped
1 tomato chopped
1 onion chopped
chedder shredded 1.5 cups
- Divide each slice into two or three portions
- In a bowl mix together all the vegetables
- Lay a thin layer of chedder on the bread slices and a layer of the vegetable mixture on it.
- Put an other thick layer of cheese on it..
- Preheat the oven and set on power high.
- Grill the bread slices in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish with a thin strip of ketchup on the toast.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#407755 on 16 Apr 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.