Vegetable masti quesadillas
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8401 times
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly over 6 tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
- Top each with remaining tortilla.
- Place a filled tortilla on a microwave-safe plate; cover with a piece of waxed paper. microwave on high for 30-45 seconds or until cheese is melted. repeat with remaining quesadillas. cut each quesadilla into wedges.
This recipe was contributed by j_surbhi21 on 25 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.