Vegetable Vada By madhuri_a1
This recipe has been viewed 5777 times
The vegetable vada incorporates the benefits of mixed vegetables and greens into a delectable crispy snack. The vegetables are mixed with gram flour, onions, chillies and spices to prepare a thick batter which is then deep fried as vadas. The vegetable vadas are spiced with jeera,salt, etc and deep fried to get a healthy and tasty vegetable vada.Serve with Curds and coconut chutney
- Soak the urad dal for 15-20 mins and grind it to a paste in the mixer.(if the paste is too watery the vada won't come crispy)
- Now mix all the vegetables, green chillies, and herbs(pudina, coriander)
- Add salt to the dal paste.
- Meanwhile keep the oil hot and ready for frying the vadas.
- Fry vadas, preferably with a hole in the middle till golden brown. serve it hot with green chutney or coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by madhuri_a1 on 18 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.