Vegetable Vada By devi.m
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3212 times
Devour the crispy and deep fried Vegetable vada as evening snack with green or coconut chutney. The lentils like chana and moong dal are mixed with grated carrots, freshly chopped spinach leaves and pudina and then made into small puris which are fried in hot oil.
- Drain two daals&grindthem coarsely,adding with very little quanty of water.
- Add all other ingredients to this tight daal dough,mix well.
- Heat oil& make small size poris on awet cloth or plastic paper and deep fry them to a golden brown colour.the upper side should be crispy.serve hot with coconut chutney.
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves-½cup chopped
- tempering:musterds,red dry chilli(broken)-3pieces
- Channa dal(split),curryleaves-1twig
- Method:remove the black part of the coconut½.
- Cut in to small pieces&grind it along with other ingredients to a fine paste.add some water if necessary.
- Tempering in 1tbsp oil and add to the chutney.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 15 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.