by Palak Rajput
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9242 times
Vegetable Toast, toasted bread top with vegetable tossed in spicy and tangy spices.
- Heat oil in a pan add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackles add the onion, capsicum and saute till onion is translucent.
- Add the tomato and cook till mushy.
- Add the carrot, chilli powder, chat masala and salt, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add tomato ketchup,mix well and remove from heat.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portion and keep aside.
- Apply little butter and toast the bread slices.
- Take one portion of the filling and heap over the toasted bread and level it with a spoon.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 01 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.