Vegetable Spring Rolls By deepajhaveri
This recipe has been viewed 10283 times
Vegetable Spring rolls recipe with a mix of vegetables cooked in a typical Chinese sweet and sour sauce and filled in the rolls. Find crispy vegetable spring roll recipe and many more snack recipe, starter recipe at tarladalal.com.
- Mix all the ingredients for the pancake into a batter.
- heat a non stick pan. pour a ladleful of batter on it and tilt
- the pan so that the batter spreads thin and evenly.
- Remove when the sides begin to curl-up. do not cook the
- other side.
- Make the remaining pancakes in the same way saving 1- 2
- tbsp. of the batter for sealing later. keep the pancakes in
- a napkin one on top of the other.
- cut the vegetables into long thin strips.
- heat the oil in a frying pan. add the vegetables, crumbled
- maggi vegetarian extra taste & pepper. stir fry for 1-2
- minutes or till tender yet crisp.
- take the pancake and place little filling on the cooked side,
- at one end.
- Fold the left side and then the right side. holding the sides,
- roll upwards. seal the edges with the saved batter.
- heat some oil in a pan and deep fry the spring rolls till
- golden brown.
- Drain on a paper napkin and cut diagonally into 1" pieces.
- Serve spring rolls hot with schezuan sauce.
This recipe was contributed by deepajhaveri on 29 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.