Vegetable Sooji Toast
by Devanshi K P
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12931 times
A perfect dish for your kids tiffin, so yummy, so easy and so quick. I am sure it would be loved by all.
- Combine the semolina and vegetables in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cream, salt, pepper, herbs, ginger and green chilli paste and mix well.
- Cut bread into half diagonally, put the stuffing on 1 side.
- Take nonstick tava, add oil/ butter and put the bread to roast.
- First roast bread side then turn to stuffing side.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Devanshi K P on 25 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.