Vegetable Shapes ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14725 times
Make your child learn different shapes and counting with fun and eases making this delicious snacks for them.
Add your private note
Vegetable Shapes ( Recipe for Toddlers) recipe - How to make Vegetable Shapes ( Recipe for Toddlers)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 12 pieces
- Take the semolina in a bowl, add the curds, carrots, green peas, cabbage, ginger-green chilli paste, salt and ¼ cup of water and mix well till no lumps remain.
- It should be slightly thick but of pouring consistency.
- Just before making the vegetable shapes, add the fruit salt to the mixture, sprinkle little water over it.
- When the bubbles are formed mix it well and pour into a greased (mm) 8” thali.
- Steam in a steamer till done. Insert a knife or toothpick to check whether it is cooked.
- Remove and keep aside to cool. With the help of cookie cutter cut different shapes. (infact involve your child in the act and make him cut to learn new shapes).
- Serve garnished with tomato sauce and little green chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.