Vegetable Sandwich By rachnakhanna
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2069 times
A simple and popular Vegetable sandwich recipe with grated cheese and chopped and grated veggies as filling. Enjoy plain, toasted or grilled.
Add your private note
Vegetable Sandwich By rachnakhanna recipe - How to make Vegetable Sandwich By rachnakhanna
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Hang the curd over night in muslin cloth so that the water drains out completely.
- Boil the potatoes and mash them well.
- Add the grated carrots, cabbage, cottage cheese and the curd.
- Add salt, pepper and mustard powder.
- Mix well.
- Cut the ends of the bread slices and spread the mixture between two layers.
- Cut the breads diagonally to make two triangular sandwiches.
- Serve with green chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by rachnakhanna on 09 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.