Vegetable Sandwich By gurvinder
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11226 times
This sandwich is very nutritious and filling.
you can also add a cheese slice and lettuce.
- Clean coriander leaves, green chilies and grind them together with groundnuts, salt and lemon juice. the paste should be fine.
- Take two slices of bread. apply chutney on one slice.
- Next a layer of sliced cucumber, a layer of potatoes and then sprinkle some salt and pepper. next a layer of tomatoes and beetroot and again sprinkke some salt and pepper.
- Put the buttered slice on top and cut the sandwich into 4 cubes.
- Repeat the same with other 6 slices of bread.
- Have the sandwiches with tomato sauce and enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by gurvinder on 14 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.