Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7114 times
A tempting Vegetable Pulao with a range of select vegetables stir fried with cooked rice along with choicest spice powders and seasoning. The vegetable pulao is a favorite rice recipe among all and is best relished with raita.
- Take a pan.
- Heat ghee and oil mixed together.
- Add garam masala.
- Add onion, ginger garlic paste.
- After onion gets softened, add tomato and vegetables.
- Leave for 2 minutes for the vegetables to get softened.
- Add rice and water.
- Add salt and sprinkle lemon juice.
- Close the vessel and let it get cooked for 15 minutes.
- Occasionaly stir with gentle hands in order that the vegetables get mixed with the rice properly and rice goes not break.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and the pulov is completed.
This recipe was contributed by SSSHENOY on 26 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.