5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10077 times
1. you can use any vegetable of your choice.
- You can take cauliflower florets, french beans, carrots and green peas mixed vegetables.
- Wash the rice and keep aside.
- Put 2 cups of water to boil.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pressure, add the onion slices, ginger and garlic and stir for some time.
- Then add the mixed vegetables and mix well.
- Finally, add the rice, curds, biryani masala powder, coriander, sugar, 2 cups of hot water and salt and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by janaki99 on 12 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.