Vegetable Pulao By smsyed
This recipe has been viewed 6242 times
According to my choice I like vegetable pulao and I prepared it several times. my family enjoys with raita. and if you are non vegetarian you can add some shrimps, meat, minced meat or any other vegetables also it all depends upon the different choices. preparing raita is very easy, just grate cucumber and onions then add some green chillies, coriander leaves, curd, salt and black pepper powder and mix it well.
- First of all cut all the vegetables and wash it properly.
- Heat oil and ghee, then add onions fry till it turns into lightbrown.
- Add garammasala and gingergarlic paste fry it well and then mix all the vegetables, turmeric powder,red chilli powder, salt etc.
- Make sure all the vegetables should be mixed well with all the spices.
- On the other side boil rice in the another container.
- Add salt, bayleaves and big cardamons then drain the extra water when the rice are half cooked.
- At last grease the container then put a very thin layer of rice and then add all the cooked vegetables into it and cover with the remaining rice and cook on dum for 10 minutes for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by smsyed on 05 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.