Vegetable Pulao By kamalacute
This recipe has been viewed 4400 times
The versatile and popular Vegetable pulao recipe has aromatic rice cooked with chopped vegetables, fried onions, spice powders and then served hot with fresh chopped coriander leaves as garnish.
Add your private note
Vegetable Pulao By kamalacute recipe - How to make Vegetable Pulao By kamalacute
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cook the veggies except onions till soft.
- Crush a stick of cinnamon, 2-3 cloves.
- Heat ghee in a kadai, add the crushed cinnamon and cloves.
- Add chopped onions and saute till the onions turn transculent.
- Now, boil the cooked veggies with required amount of salt, add the ground masala and the sauted onions and boil the mixture on a medium flame till the raw smell of the masala is gone.
- Pour this mixture on the cooled rice and mix properly and heat this on a very low flame just to make the pulao warm.
- Tomato raitha goes very well with this pulao.
This recipe was contributed by kamalacute on 09 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.