Vegetable Pot Pouri
This recipe has been viewed 2074 times
vegetable potpourri is truly an amazing mixed vegetable recipe. A simple, irrestible choice of masala with assorted vegetables makes it a special baked dish. Relish vegetable potpourri with grated paneer as topping.
- Heat oil and fry the onions for a minute.
- Add the crushed ginger garlic and sauté for a second.
- Now add the bell-pepper and tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixed veggies, chili powder, garam masala, fresh coriander and salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Spread tomato sauce on top. sprinkle grated paneer over it.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 deg c for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with garlic bread.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.