Vegetable Patties By co0kie78
This recipe has been viewed 5503 times
Mixed vegetables cooked with spices, mashed and then shallow fried as vegetable patties/cutlets simply melt in the mouth. The vegetable patties are simple, easy to prepare in multitude of shapes and sizes and are typically served with coconut chutney.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f (175 degrees c).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes; drain.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- As they begin to sputter add turmeric and coriander, then potatoes, peas and green chile peppers.
- Stir in salt and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Roll out crescent dough; fill each roll with potato mixture and form into patties.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until evenly browned.
This recipe was contributed by co0kie78 on 27 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.